Japan's No.1 Exfoliator - one sold every 12 minutes
Features of Cure Natural Aqua Gel
Made with Natural Plant Extracts– Cure is made from natural plant extracts including Rosemary, Gingko and Aloe Vera which are gentler on the skin than those harsh synthetic ingredients. While your skin may appear lighter due to the removal of all the dead skin cells that cause it to look darker or less bright, this product doesn’t contain any harsh skin lightening or whitening ingredients.
No Artificial Coloring, Fragrances or Preservatives– It contains none of those ingredients that are known to cause dryness including those artificial colors, fragrances and preservatives. Without the addition of these skin drying ingredients, your skin is apt to retain more of its natural moisture.
Non acidic and Purified Water Based Exfoliator– Because Cure is pure water based rather than having a heavy oil or cream base, it flows easier into those pores, lifting out those dead skin cells that tend to combine with your complexion’s natural oil and clog the pores resulting in acne breakouts and blackheads.
- 90% activated hydrogen water, non acidic and purified.
- Glycerin which is a moisturizing agent.
- Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer (a thickener.)
- Dicocodimonium (a conditioner.)
- Steartrimonium Bromide.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract or Aloe Vera which moisturizes and protects.
- Gingko Biloba extract (another moisturizing agent.)
- Rosemary leaf extract, having anti bacterial and anti inflammatory properties.
- Butylene Glycol (a form of alcohol.)
How To Use
This exfoliator is extremely easy to use and here is exactly how it works:
1. Start by washing your face with your normal facial cleanser and then pat it completely dry.
2. Put 2 or 3 drops of Cure on your finger tips and gently massage it into your skin in a circular motion. Do not rub or scrub it into the skin, but gently massage it. Because this is an extremely thin gel due to the high water content, it is best to use ½ or 1 pump of it at a time and apply that to one area of your face before pumping a bit more to add to another area. Then, gently massage the gel into the skin.
3. As you massage, you should see little white balls like spots appearing. These little balls are the dead skin cells that are being lifted from your face. Once you have completed massaging your face, then rinse off the gel with just warm and not hot water.
4. Afterwards, you can use cold water to close the pores.
5. Pat the skin dry.
6. Apply your normal skin moisturizer.